Display Your DANB Emblems On Your Resume!
Hey, Dental Assistants! Did you know that you can display the emblems you earn from gaining your credentials through Dental Assisting National Board, Inc. (DANB), on your resume here?
Pretty neat, huh? Once your credentials are verified by DANB, they can be displayed on your resume on our site, so the whole world can see how qualified you are!
Here’s a list of earned credentials with which you can get emblems to display with your resume on our site. Click HERE
to create your resume!
- Certified Dental Assistant - CDA certification
- Certified Orthodontic Assistant - COA certification
- Certified Dental Practice Management Administrator - CDPMA certification
- Certified Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Assistant - COMSA certification
- Radiation Health and Safety - RHS certificate of competency
- Infection Control - ICE certificate of competency
- Certified Preventive Functions Dental Assistant - CPFDA certificate
- Certified Restorative Functions Dental Assistant - CRFDA certificate
- Anatomy, Morphology and Physiology - AMP certificate of competency
- Coronal Polish - CP certificate of competency
- Impressions - IM certificate of competency
- Isolation - IS certificate of competency
- Sealants - SE certificate of competency
- Topical Anesthetic - TA certificate of competency
- Topical Fluoride - TF certificate of competency
- Temporaries - TMP certificate of competence
If a Dental Assistant notes a DANB credential on his or her resume but does not have a DANB emblem supporting its authenticity, please contact DANB at 1-800-FOR-DANB to verify.
DentalWorkers also allows you to learn the Different Dental Assistant job titles by State, again through the DANB. Click HERE
for everything you need to know!