Attention to Detail During a Job Search is Essential!
Hi, Dental Workers! We’re here to help connect you to the right employer and Presto – hopefully start a match made in heaven!
To make that match happen though, we need your full attention to detail when providing DentalWorkers.com
your information and resumes.
We polled our staff here on the errors and issues most commonly found in incoming information provided by dental worker registrants, and here is the list:
- - Not capitalizing name or address.
- - Incomplete address, only listing city and state, etc.
- - No dates on work experience.
- - No attached resume (which is fine, if you plan on using our FREE Resume Builder).
- - No experience for a position for which you are applying.
- - Failing to state what type of position you are looking for.
- - Uploading your cover letter, rather than your resume.
When looking for a job – no matter what it is or where it is or whatever method with which you use to apply for it, accuracy is paramount. Only you can represent yourself, and there is only one you, so please double-check your information, whether it’s on a job form or on your resume – at the end of the day, you’ll be glad you did!
For more information, complete the Contact Form to the left, and we will be in touch with you, ASAP!